Saturday, November 19, 2011

What are some common blue flowers in Missouri....?

I am needing to know, because I want some blue flowers in my wedding bouquet w/o if costing an arm and a leg more. I am having a beach theme reception so I was thinking colors thta you would see in an ocean setting

What are some common blue flowers in Missouri....?
Blue flowers in Missouri:





Blue Sea Holly


Blue Sage


Azure Bluet


Blue Eyed Mary


White-mouth Dayflower


Virginia Dayflower


Willowleaf Bluestar


Common Flax


Bellflower


Virginia Bluebells





Good luck, your theme sounds very pretty.
Reply:hydrangeas are blue flowers that grow in almost every grandma's yard...and they do grow in missouri, but if you're going for tropical or "beach themed" you might consider more tropical plants/flowers?


Good luck...I hope everything is beautiful.

long shoe horns

No comments:

Post a Comment