Monday, May 11, 2009

What do you think about light blue and orange for wedding colors. The dresses are blue, flowers orange?

Is this your wedding? Then, the question should be, "What do YOU think of those colors?" If you like them, then they are perfect!

What do you think about light blue and orange for wedding colors. The dresses are blue, flowers orange?
I LOVE the colors! I am not sure if you are trying for a NASCAR theme, but that is what my wedding colors were, because of Rusty Wallace, and Tony Stewart! I had blue and orange flowers, and all the ribbons etc.. I think it was beautiful, I wish I had pictures available to show you! (they are in storage)
Reply:Hi, I'm a wedding florist in Northern California. I think that blue and orange flowers would look fabulous for your wedding! Blue and Orange are opposite on the color wheel, and that's why they go good together. A splash of color looks really good for photography pictures as well. You can add some white to your bouquet to make it stand out from the others. If you need more help please view my site in the source below, or email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment